Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry K Winegar has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Larry K Winegar has the following 9 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
Dr. Larry K Winegar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLarry Keith Winegar Md, 11146 S Shore Dr, Suttons Bay, MI
Dr. Larry K Winegar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suttons Bay, MI.