4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

Wonderful

My son was brought into the emergency room after an accident almost three years ago. God used Lars Gardner that night. Dr. Gardner remained committed to him and us for the six months of medical attention he needed before he could move into a rehabilitation center. He is a magnificent surgeon and human being!

My Life Saver

Dr Lars was a life saver for me. He performed corrective back surgery on me that another surgeon had previously done. When I first visited him I wanted to Die with excruciating pain. He scheduled my corrective surgery right away and Did an excellent job. I am still healing and I thank God for this man every day. Thanks so much Dr Lars and your wonderful staff. Etta Adams

HOPE AT LAST!!!!!!

A long journey of pain just started down a new path of hope today!!!20 years of suffering being redirected by the kind,professional understanding I got from Dr. Lars today!!!Hope is a GOOD thing maybe the BEST thing!!!!Go see this man as he is REALLY a breathe of fresh air and again HOPE!!!!!I would give 10 stars if I could and normally would give some of the docs I have seen negative stars...so this is a real review!!!!!THX!!!!!!!

BACK SURGERY

I NOVETTE BUNN HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD FOR BACK PROBLEM HE IS VERY VERY GOOD

Dr. Lars B Gardner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.