Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lars Larsen
Dr. Lars Larsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Greenville, NC and Greenville, NC . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Larsen is affiliated with Heritage Hospital, Bertie Memorial Hospital and Chowan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lars Larsen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lars Larson is only part time at ECU family medicine. He is great when you see him one on one BUT the office staff is awful. No one takes care of business in a timely manner. We have waited 2 weeks for portable oxygen and still don't have it. Someone needs to take care of business in his absence.
Dr. Larsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bertie Memorial Hospital
Pitt County Memorial Hospital
40 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lars Larsen in this video.
Dr. Lars Larsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.