Dr. Lars E Reinhold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lars E Reinhold?

rating

is anti writing scripts...(you may need) 15 min. appt. ?? that is not enough time,except to send you to another doctor..makes you wonder what he can do ??

Mr.

My association with Lahey exceeds 15 years. Dr. Reinhold is my current PCP, and, I hope, my last. I signed it at registration, having pre-paid the co-pay. Sat in waiting room about 15 minutes when HE came looking for ME. Knew I wouldn't miss the appointment. This doctor is a bona fide GP; he isn't here to hold hands; he takes his time, makes certain your questions are answered, and does not check out until he is satisfied that all is well...a throw back to an earlier time.

sub optomil,move on.. he delagates.will see you,on x mas eve, or dump you on some tinkerbelll. it depends on your insurance $$$

What really impressed me was his knowledge of my medical history (i.e. my chronic medical and physical issues) before I ever met him. I am not easily impressed considering all the doctor's I unfortunately have to see, so having a caretaker who actually took the time to learn about me from my records (and avoid the repetitive first visit questions we all despise), was a major plus in my book. He is empathetic and completely honest with me, and I am glad he was recommended by more than 1 to be my GP. I am confident he will do well by you, too.

not very available.. have an appointment, wit him, and he dumps you on a nurse, or less..difficult to get a appointment..he accepts new patents, but does not want to see them..appts, day,prior, to major holiday, when nobody wants them,nor he.. you may see a "tinkerbell."move on....

much to long a time to obtain an appointment... also,depending on your insurance, will try to schedule your appt. on 3RD, OF JULY, X MAS EVE, NEW YEARS,EVE, ETC. (WHEN NOBODY ELSE WANTS THAT TIME.) CLAIMS TO BE TAKING NEW PATIENTS, BUT DELEGATES YOU TO A NURSE ? TOO BUSY ?? AT AGE 50, WITH ONLY ELEVEN YEARS OF EXPERIANCE ??