Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George L Kneller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. George L Kneller has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. George L Kneller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Kneller hooked my dad on Fentanyl, then when my dad got so sick he couldn't breathe, he had to be taken to the hospital. My mother called Kneller to tell him my dad was in the hospital and he/his office never called back. My family never heard from Kneller once about how my dad was doing. When my dad was discharged, the nurse called Kneller to tell him my dad was going home, and his office didn't take the call. We never heard from Kneller again. I believe Kneller thought my dad would die when he was taken to the hospital with COPD. My dad is 86 and Kneller had him on Fentanyl for over one year, if not more. That is not what the drug was meant for. My dad had constipation, couldn't sleep, was emotionally unresponsive, and basically a zombie, thanks to the effects of Fentanyl, recklessly prescribed by Kneller. I would be interested to know if Kneller got kickbacks from all the elderly, or otherwise, people he hooked on heroin. My dad went to the hospital and went through heroin withdrawal cold-turkey at 86 years old. There needs to be accountability for crooks like Kneller. It's unconscionable what he did. He should be thrown in jail with all the other drug pushers from Cabrini Green, Detroit, Camden, etc. He's no different than them. A horrible, horrible example of a doctor, a worse example of a man. Evil men like him are the reason the country is in the crisis it is today. Very, very bad. Do not use. Has no compassion and no conscience. If he shows compassion, it is only to make the patients trust him, so they go to have their prescriptions filled. Evil.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Austin Medical Education Program
Dr. George L Kneller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeacon Medical Group of Laporte, 900 I St, La Porte, IN
Dr. George L Kneller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Porte, IN.