Dr. George L Kneller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George L Kneller?

Kneller hooked my dad on Fentanyl, then when my dad got so sick he couldn't breathe, he had to be taken to the hospital. My mother called Kneller to tell him my dad was in the hospital and he/his office never called back. My family never heard from Kneller once about how my dad was doing. When my dad was discharged, the nurse called Kneller to tell him my dad was going home, and his office didn't take the call. We never heard from Kneller again. I believe Kneller thought my dad would die when he was taken to the hospital with COPD. My dad is 86 and Kneller had him on Fentanyl for over one year, if not more. That is not what the drug was meant for. My dad had constipation, couldn't sleep, was emotionally unresponsive, and basically a zombie, thanks to the effects of Fentanyl, recklessly prescribed by Kneller. I would be interested to know if Kneller got kickbacks from all the elderly, or otherwise, people he hooked on heroin. My dad went to the hospital and went through heroin withdrawal cold-turkey at 86 years old. There needs to be accountability for crooks like Kneller. It's unconscionable what he did. He should be thrown in jail with all the other drug pushers from Cabrini Green, Detroit, Camden, etc. He's no different than them. A horrible, horrible example of a doctor, a worse example of a man. Evil men like him are the reason the country is in the crisis it is today. Very, very bad. Do not use. Has no compassion and no conscience. If he shows compassion, it is only to make the patients trust him, so they go to have their prescriptions filled. Evil.

If you're looking for a family physician who actually takes what you have to say into account and will take the time to explain things to you without making you feel like a bother, he's by far the best

Such a great doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Dr. George L Kneller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Porte, IN.