The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr MD
Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. His specialties include Surgery and Medical Oncology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr - Posted on January 12th, 2016
Well my visit were always on Saturdays between the hours of 4:00-5:30 am. The wait was never long. I believe the max was 20-30 minutes. His manners were very nice and was very compassionate to the patients concern pertaining to questions and giving good explanations to help you understand.
- Howard University College Of Medicine
Homer G Phillips Hospital
Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsHOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 2041 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC
Dr. Lasalle D Leffall Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.