Dr. Lasandra D Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lasandra D Jackson?

Dr. Jackson was very accurate and caring. She performed my surgery and took time to follow up during my hospital stay and afterwards. Great doctor!

Dr. Jackson is great! I unfortunately have had to see her a couple of times for some outpatient surgery. She was wonderful and so were her nurses. I felt very comfortable even as I was in pain. She takes her time and I never felt like I was just another patient in her long list. I will continue to use her services.

I believe you save my mother's life and we are so grateful to you

Dr. Jackson, I just wanted to let you know how grateful my family is that our mother had you as a doctor. You are a wonderful person and doctor. You have given us additional years with my mother and we are very grateful.

Dr. Lasandra D Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, NC.