Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez
Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Roberts-Lopez is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Roberts performed pelvic floor surgery on me. I have been in pain for 7 years since. Two subsequent ]surgeries were necessary to have the mesh removed. The surgeons reported that the mesh was "incorporated much too tightly." My life was ruined. Dr. Roberts expressed no concern nor did she ever work to adequately understand or empathize with me for the pain she left me in. She worked hard to blame it on my emotional health. I admit I became emotionally fragile and had a difficult time dealing with it. Her post operative exams were incredibly painful. Exams by other physicians never resulted in the same excruciating pain. I will NEVER be the same, thanks to her. I am so sorry I ever met her.
First, I must compliment the nursing staff who are working with a doctor who should not be practicing medicine. She misdiagnosed me with IC WHICH I DID NOT HAVE! When I expressed concerns about the medication prescribed, she told me "do not come running to me if you cannot hold your urine". Three doctors told me I did not have IC. Rude and does not care about the patient. Run, do not walk away. Filing malpractice suit against her.
Very impersonal. Lack of appropriate follow up care. Does not take ownership of problems or address concerns that I have. Rude.
Dr. Roberts-Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmy R Carroll Md, 699 Church St NE Ste 235, Marietta, GA
Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.