Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lasonya S Roberts-Lopez?

Dr. Lopez gave me the only hope for my problems that I had received from anyone . Her professional , yet so normally caring and friendly Personality I found unique!

Ruined My Life

Dr. Roberts performed pelvic floor surgery on me. I have been in pain for 7 years since. Two subsequent ]surgeries were necessary to have the mesh removed. The surgeons reported that the mesh was "incorporated much too tightly." My life was ruined. Dr. Roberts expressed no concern nor did she ever work to adequately understand or empathize with me for the pain she left me in. She worked hard to blame it on my emotional health. I admit I became emotionally fragile and had a difficult time dealing with it. Her post operative exams were incredibly painful. Exams by other physicians never resulted in the same excruciating pain. I will NEVER be the same, thanks to her. I am so sorry I ever met her.

America's worst doctor

First, I must compliment the nursing staff who are working with a doctor who should not be practicing medicine. She misdiagnosed me with IC WHICH I DID NOT HAVE! When I expressed concerns about the medication prescribed, she told me "do not come running to me if you cannot hold your urine". Three doctors told me I did not have IC. Rude and does not care about the patient. Run, do not walk away. Filing malpractice suit against her.

Very impersonal. Lack of appropriate follow up care. Does not take ownership of problems or address concerns that I have. Rude.

sand ra smith

Horrendous doctor

I've never come across such a crass doctor before! She never explained procedures and her billing codes are an absolute joke. $400 for urine test I didn't even ask for or need?? She also charged me out of pocket for something my insurance company paid and I spent months trying to recover my money. If I had the time, I would have filed a complaint on her with the medical board and HIPPA. She basically scolded me in front of other patients regarding my diagnosis. I wasn't even asking for a polite doctor, just amazed at how rude and rough she is.

Dr. Roberts is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend her

Was not gentle during exam. Not impressed with her bedside manner.

The most terrible GYN I have ever had!!First off-she's not gentle at all. My previous GYNs were always gentle but also did their job, but she just acted with haste and didn't care. Second, her tone isn't very friendly and her overall physical appearance is not friendly either. Third-she does not give you time to answer any questions. She tells you what she finds, talks about the examination, and doesn't ask me if I have any questions. She just says, "Ok that's it, and you can get dressed and go up to the front desk," instead of saying, "Are there any questions you need to ask?"Really? I would definitely not recommend this doctor.

Should have read the reviews...

Like the previous posters...I too believe this doctor has a lack of compassion and a poor form of communication with her patients. She needs to seek out sensitivity training.

Dr. Roberts has the worst bed side manner I've ever experienced. You can tell her staff is miserable because of her mannerisms and lack of professionalism. She also is bill-happy and lacks compassion .

Disappointed in office management. I felt that Dr. Roberts was very professional and knowledgable about my condition. The office staff on the administration side leaves much to be desired. Billing errors, not returning calls, not filling out the proper paper work for my pending surgery left me in pain for an additional 45 days. I cannot recommend this office to anyone. But I give Kudos to the MD and the direct patient care staff. My words of wisdom to Dr. Roberts would be," Hire an experienced office manager."