Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laszlo S Stone has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr stone originally was my parents primary dr. When their insurance changed he wouldn't take them anymore. Then their insurance said he was in network and they said he wasn't and the dr would not take them back. Who is this dr stone to deny patients who the heck is Lazlo Stone. Did he cure cancer. I bet if you are a patient and you do get sick he will drop you like a bad habit
I was plesantly surprised by this office. I have been to many minute clinics and doctors over the year for various reasons but this place was different. it was an actual primary care office that accepts urgent walk-ins. they worked me into their scheudle with no hesitation and I was left to wait about 10mintes. The doctor and his nursing staff were great! They checked me over, diagnosied me properly and I was on my way! I'm actually thinking about making Coastal my new primary care office.
Treated me like I was an idiot. I have become very informed about the health problem that I have. He took offense to this....accused me of trying to teach him. Was very concerned in whether I was employed. Not sure why this is important...due to the fact that I am a self pay patient. Very argumentative and interrupted as I was speaking. He is a doc in a box in a strip mall with ease of making an appointment and no wait times for a reason...He is a terrible doctor. He believes because he has been a doctor for a long time that it entitles him as a good doctor. But all I saw was a complacent cantankerous old man that wanted to slough me off to a specialist.
Dr. Laszlo S Stone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Center, 9550 Baymeadows Rd Ste 9, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Laszlo S Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.