Dr. Latania M Akers-White Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Latania M Akers-White?

ANNOYED

I WILL NOT GO BACK! EVERYTIME I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT... 99% OF THE TIME IT GET'S RESCHEDULED! I TOOK OFF WHEN I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO SCHEDULE AN APPT ...THEY NEEDED RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT AGAIN! WHEN I DO TRY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT THE LADY AT THE FRONT NEVERRRR WANTS TO WORK WITH ME OR EVEN OFFERS TO ASK THE DOCTOR IF A TIME WOULD WORK...THE NURSE THAT USUALLY TAKES YOU BACK IS AWESOME! SHE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP! THE DOCTOR IS NICE...BUT I CAN HARDLY EVER SEE HER. IM DONE!

Patient

Dr. Akers-White was very helpful. She made sure I understood everything i needed to do before she left the room. I will recommend her to anyone.

Clueless

I had more medical knowledge than she did. I waited 1 hour after the nurse said it would be 5-10 minutes. Dr. Akers-White had no personality. She was more interested in her cell phone, than treating me.