Dr. La Tanya Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. La Tanya Hines?

Posted on November 27th, 2011

Dr. Hines is so great! I've been going to her for 8 years now & she is the best in the business. She is friendly, takes the time to go over my care with me & makes sure I understand my diagnosis. She believes you when you say there is a problem (I had a slight yeast infection brought on by medication but the first test said I was ok) & worked to figure out what it was without making me feel like I was crazy. Cannot say enough good things about her!

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

An amazing doctor!

Mixed Review. Thumbs up and Thumbs down!

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Has a consultation regarding fibroids and a follow-up visit to review MRI images. The first visit was amazing. She took her time with me, explained a lot of details, asked good questions etc. Dr. Hines has a really laid back, casual, down to earth sense of humor but at the same time she's very professional.I was much less impressed with my second visit. She rushed through my appointment which I paid out of pocket (full price) for and seemed very stressed and impatient. Maybe she was having a bad day but it left a bad taste in my mouth.Overall I thought she provided great information on my 1st visit and I learned things from her that I never knew before about my condition. On the other hand, I didn't feel she showed much care, concern or bedside manner during my 2nd visit. She even barked at her staff and her phone while I was there. It was like a Jekyll/Hyde type of thing so I'm torn on whether to recommend her beyond a consultation/informational visit.

Finally !

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Im fairly new to the area(1.5 years) and after meeting and not getting the feeling i want from the visits @ other offices, Ive finally found my gynecologist. Dr.Latanya Hines is an amazing doctor. It goes beyond just check up and diagnosis. She listens, answers all questions, is comforting, and doesnt make you feel rushed. Her staff is great & timely as well. I recommend her to anyone !

A great doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Hines--she doesn't talk down to you, treats you as if you are an intelligent person,and she listens to your concerns. My only problem with her practice is that I have often had to wait a long, long time--but that's usually because she has had to deliver a baby or is at the hospital. I love her staff, too. I do wish she'd change the decor in her office--inherited from a swinging dentist apparently!

Posted on May 29th, 2009

She is a very caring doctor. She is also very agressive and has to get to the root of the problem and doesn't give up. She is very knowledgable and approachable. Her staff is also great. I highly recommend her.

Posted on April 24th, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on October 4th, 2017