Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Latanya D Lofton has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Nice doctor. Referrals from this dr to specialists have taken over 3 months, have arrived at specialists office with no medical records faxed in by nurse, 2 appointments I've arrived at only to be sent home due to this. The nurse at this office is not trustworthy or honest. The same nurse is assigned to this dr. Bringing this to Drs attention has not changed this continual cycle of inconvenience and negligence. Would recommend looking elsewhere for quality care.
15 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Latanya D Lofton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Rehabilitation, 1100 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Latanya D Lofton in this video.
Dr. Latanya D Lofton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.