- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
- Summa Akron City Hospital
- Summa St Thomas Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Latasha Naidu MD
Dr. Latasha Naidu, MD is a doctor primarily located in Utica, NY, with other offices in Johnstown, PA and Utica, NY( and 2 other locations). They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include Infectious Disease.
Dr. Latasha Naidu has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Latasha Naidu has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Latasha Naidu has the following 8 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Latasha Naidu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
More about Dr. Latasha Naidu
Dr. Naidu graduated from the Saba University School of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Naidu works in Utica, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Infectious Disease. Dr. Naidu is affiliated with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Summa Akron City Hospital and Summa St Thomas Hospital.