Dr. Latchman Hardowar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Latchman Hardowar?

Very Compassionate and Caring

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Have been with this doctor for over 4 years now and I wouldn't change him for any other. I have changed my health plan a few times just to stay under his care. He is always a good listener and attentive, compassionate. Takes the appropriate time with each patient and do the best to address every issue you may have. People always complain about a "wait time" but when it's their turn they want him to take his time with them? (Contradicting much?) Not just medications but he also advice you on natural options. He knows me so well and I feel safer under his care than the ER. I had recommended a few friends to him and I would totally keep recommending him.

Will not go back

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Rooms are filthy. Waited 1.5 hours just to get prescription refills. Never again. Listened to the doctor and another woman argue for over 30 minutes in an adjoining room.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

We live at Good Samaritan Village in Kissimmee and Dr. Hardowar and his staff visit my husband in our home. I visit his office. We have always found Dr. Hardowar and his team to be very pleasant and professional .

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Hardowar is very skilled and takes the time to thoroughly diagnose and treat my conditions. He is one of the best doctors I have had in my 71 years.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

awesome!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Wait time has been over and hour on more than two occasions. Shortest one was over 30 min. and that was not even to see a doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Hardowar is an excellent doctor. He listens, he takes his time when attending to my needs. He is one of the best in the area!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2014

Greatest Doctor

POOR TASTE

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I WAS A PATIENT OF MR. HARDOWAR FOR ABOUT A YEAR. He was caring at first, but has become so "don't care now" attitude that I decided to switch doctors. Aside from the fact that the atmosphere is so unprofessional and health harzadous, I believe patients should be better protected health wise! I would not recommend anyone as a patient to Dr. Latchman Hardowar!

abuse

Horrible!!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I brought my 2 children to this doctor a couple of days ago. This was there first visit at this office. I had set up appointments for a general check up on each of my kids. Knowing that there would be paperwork to be filled out when we arrived I got there early as to not delay other appointments after us. The waiting room was small, we felt cramped and in the way. There was no separate section for people who may be sick. The girls in the front office did not have much space to work and I had a hard time hearing them. We waited almost 45 mins before we were taken into an office, (a desk and 2 chairs). We were asked typical medical history on the kids and had there vitals and weight taken. We then waited about 20 more minutes for the doctor to come in. ( we are still in the office) The Doctor listened to the kids heart and lungs, then asked them to bend over and touch their toes, I believe he wanted to check their spines, I just don’t know how he could tell when they faced him while they did that, he couldn't see there backs. We had mentioned how my son had a dry cough for a couple of weeks in the morning and at night. He thought for a while and said "humm", I then said "I think it maybe allergies." he agreed and gave us a prescription. He didn't look at his mouth of throat. All the other check ups I have taken my kids on the Dr has always looked in my kids ears, mouth and eyes, he did none of that. This was the worst experience I have ever had at a doctors office, my husband and I recently lost our jobs so our kids are on state assistance health care, kind of felt like that may have played a part in this. We will be going to a different Dr. I would not go back to this Dr.

abuse,

Great Doctor.

Posted on March 16th, 2013

I met him for a cold. He was so through that I avoided the worst flu possible. He makes house calls, and is extremely pro medicine. He believes you can prevent things before they happen, if possible. I loved him so much, and hate the fact that my daughters job took us out of Florida. Any patient is a lucky patient. Bedside manner is fabulous, he makes you think you are the greatest patient ever.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Great doctor, he is my life saver.