Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Latha M Chamarthy has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Latha M Chamarthy has the following 16 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
Dr. Latha M Chamarthy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
This woman hardly looked up at me to check my allergies. She stood far away on a computer typing. Kept me waiting in the exam room for over 30 mins came in for less than 5 mins ask very few questions then asked me to schedule another appt. She is more concerned about MONEY, taking advantage of your insurance and does not have a clue as to how to treat your med issues. She ordered me to take different allergy tests that had nothing to do with my problem then says there is a 50% margin of error after I took the tests. SO then why not just GUESS the results? Even worse she did not explain the results. Her office is a revolving door for patients and I think she makes it a point to keep you coming back instead of a complete treatment(steady cash flow) Her Staff always gossip about her in front of patients, plus they are not pleasant either. Total waste of my time. This is a terrible Dr. DO NOT GO if you want professional treatment.
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Latha M Chamarthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Allergy And Asthma Care Pa, 6233 66th St N, Pinellas Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Latha M Chamarthy in this video.
Dr. Latha M Chamarthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.