Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Latha Dulipsingh
Dr. Latha Dulipsingh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Plainville, CT (and 1 other location). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Dulipsingh is affiliated with New Britain General Hospital, Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center and The Hospital Of Central Connecticut. She speaks English.
Dr. Latha Dulipsingh has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Latha Dulipsingh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.