Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Latha Menon
Dr. Latha Menon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Bronx, NY . She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Menon is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division, Jacobi Medical Center and Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Latha Menon has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Latha Menon has the following 2 expertise
- Critical Care
Dr. Latha Menon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Menon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Jacobi Medical Center
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
40 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Latha Menon in this video.
Dr. Latha Menon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.