Dr. Latha B Vrittamani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Latha B Vrittamani?

Great Doctor, person and mother! She's human!

Dr Vrittamani, has been an amazing Doctor to my son. My son was a colic baby, and she took the time to show us how to deal with it physically and emotionally. And my son loved her, where he didn't like his first pedi! He would just cry! With her, you can tell he felt safe, and with seeing that, I felt confident with her! She takes her time with his visits, and doesn't make us feel stupid as parents when we ask questions.

lazy and rude if pushed to work

She is very lazy and she was even extremely rude when I pushed her to do some work. I do not recommend her at all.

Doctor's Response

Who are you?

Very unprofessional! I am glad that I have a PPO insurance that I could take my daughter to another doctor right away! The sad part is that they are not ashamed of their mistakes or lack of empathy!