Dr. Latif Ziyar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Latif Ziyar?

He does what he has to do,i can tell years of taking care of pychiatric pts. Has worn him down. I used to see dr Griesbreck,but he moved down south,he was a great warm and fuzzy dr. The kind that really sees the patient not the computer

Dr. Ziyar has been treating my son for bipolar for the past eight years. He has always been available to my son and the family with treatment and emergencies were needed. We are very grateful for his service.

Very Poor Office Staff

I have had the worst experience with the receptionist and scheduling of appointments. I keep getting told I was a no show, when I didn't even have an appointment on those days (this has happened twice in a row). Now they won't even schedule an appointment with me due to outstanding bills. I showed the receptionist my appointment cards for the last two months and she has nothing to say. She is the one who scheduled them and is in charge of appointments. She didn't apologize, nor did she offer to speak with billing for me to fix the situation. I find her very incompetent and may be leaving this practice due to this ongoing frustration and stress from the poor scheduling. I have also had problems obtaining prescriptions sent via escripts, not sure if that related to Walgreens or the doctor. I can't recommend this office due to the incompetent receptionist.

Doctor's Response

not my patients, provoked by some competitors to affect my business.

Dr. Ziyar is a good doctor, he helped me a lot, medication were good, my condition stabilized,

Very good, polite doctor.He helped me after our family issue.

good doctor, helped me in my difficult time of my life.He was good in evaluation of the situation and made excellent recommendations.He scheduled me in a reasonable time.

Great Doctor VERY Friendly

Dr.Ziyar helped me out through some tough times. He understands my concerns what more can I say.

Horrible and Rude!!!!!!

My very first visit, he took a phone call, looked at my file from a refering Dr, wrote out a RX and said we will talk more next time. All that in just 15 minutes of his time!!!!!Needles to say that was my first and last visit to this so called doctor!!!!!

Doctor's Response

I personally do not answers phone calls, I have receptionist who is picking up phones and take care of situation.