Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown MD
Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Richland Hills, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown - Posted on November 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown - Posted on February 6th, 2015
Dr Brown was great. My wife and I love her. I have nothing but good things to say about her.
Do not see Dr. Brown
Self-verified patient of Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown - Posted on January 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown - Posted on February 25th, 2013
DO NOT SEE DR BROWN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown - Posted on October 16th, 2012
Her office staff is terrible, rude and very unprofessional. Every single appointment was at least a 2 hour wait whether they were busy or not. She is always in a hurry to get over with your visit and get you out of her office once you get her in your room. Her two assistants have no idea what is going on and give you answers without talking to the doctor or knowing what is going on really. She got me fired from my job for not filling out my leave of absense paper work. I called her office every single day and they said she was going to do it every single day and I even payed her 25 dollar fee. Overall I would never advise any one to see her, EVER! She is absolutely terrible at her job in every way.
21 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown's office for more information.
4109 City Point Dr Ste H North Richland Hills, TX : (817) 284-3068
Locations & DirectionsLATONJIA C ROBINSON-BROWN MD, 4109 City Point Dr Ste H, North Richland Hills, TX
Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Richland Hills, TX.