Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown?

Absolutely horrendous, would never go to her again!!

Dr Brown was great. My wife and I love her. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

Do not see Dr. Brown

There's always a long wait for no reason. She is very unprofessional and raises her voice at her patients. She does not communicate well at all. Her staff is very unprofessional and rude. I had a horrible experience with her.

I love Dr. Robinson-Brown. I have been her patient for the past five or six years, and she has always been wonderful to me. Her staff is very pleasant and friendly. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

DO NOT SEE DR BROWN

Her office staff is terrible, rude and very unprofessional. Every single appointment was at least a 2 hour wait whether they were busy or not. She is always in a hurry to get over with your visit and get you out of her office once you get her in your room. Her two assistants have no idea what is going on and give you answers without talking to the doctor or knowing what is going on really. She got me fired from my job for not filling out my leave of absense paper work. I called her office every single day and they said she was going to do it every single day and I even payed her 25 dollar fee. Overall I would never advise any one to see her, EVER! She is absolutely terrible at her job in every way.

NO STARS

I have had to wait more then an hour each visit. Then I was schduled for surgery and she was four hours late for my surgery. I would never go back to her and if i could let people know before they made an appt with her i would let everyone know!