Dr. Latonya James Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Latonya James?

Great Doctor.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I was sick along time She helped me get my health back Im doing good now,i have a life.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Completely dissatisfied with the demeanor, lack of basic courtesy, and over all arrogance which is obviously not in accordance with competence. She spends very little time, and makes no effort to get to know the patient as a person, she is belittling and condescending, as an intelegent man I found the entirely unacceptable, if she were in my employ I would fire her immediately for the sake of business.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. James made me feel very uncomfortable. She presented herself to be very cold and uncaring, to my dismay. Her attitude was horrible and she seemed to be confused and scattered. I received little feedback from her, as she hurried me out of the room. Dr. James lacks empathy and I will never put myself through another appointment with her.

Posted on May 15th, 2015