Dr. Latoya Kuester Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Latoya Kuester?

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Dr. K. Is very caring, knowledgable and attentative To her patients. I am so happy to have found her in Fernandina Beach,.

Slow and unorganized

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I was recommended to her by my regular doctor. My doctor faxed them my test results which needed further investigation which is why I went. When I called and scheduled my apt they informed me they had my paper work so I made the apt. The day of the apt I arrived early but ended up waiting an hour and a half to get in. Once I was in the room I was informed they did not have my records so they couldn't do anything for me. I was then sent home and billed. They told me they would get my records and call me to reschedule. They never called.

A Caring Doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Kuester is a knowledgeable, caring doctor who gives her patients her undivided attention.

LOVE HER!!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

THE OFFICE CAN GET FARELY BUSY BUT DR. KUESTER IS THE BEST!! SHE'S VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT HER WORK AND DOES A GREAT JOB AT SHOWING THAT!! I RECCOMMEND HER OVER ANY OB AND I'VE BEEN TO A FEW!!!

Caring, Honest, and Friendly!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Kuester made my Appointment much less stressful than it could have been. Everyone at the office (Aside from the front desk girls who always looked at you like they didn't know why you were there) was really nice. Dr. Kuester was very intent on getting as much information as she could out of me (Until she had to go and deliver some babies) but she was back when she said she would be and I had no qualms waiting. I was diagnosed with PCOS and Dr. Kuester didn't leave until she was positive I didn't have any more questions and was fully informed, I truly appreciate that.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017