Dr. Latoya N Linton-Frazier Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Latoya N Linton-Frazier?

Not for me

I found Dr Linton-Frazier to be rude and uncaring. She spent for time in confrontational mode that on my care. My questions were rarely answered appropriately. The Dr seems to have a chip on her shoulder, which is sad as I just wanted to feel and be better.

Hospital

Dr. Frazier oversaw my care while I was in Mon Gerneral. I had driven myself to the ER with AFib. I found her to be a very personable doctor, knowledgeable, and able to explain options clearly. She made me feel quite comfortable with the decision to do a cardioconversion. I was also given needed information about a procedure I may decide to do in the near future.

Dr. Latoya N Linton-Frazier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.