Dr. Latoya Oglesby Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Latoya Oglesby?

Dr. Latoya Taylor Will Destroy Your Family

Posted on September 5th, 2010

Dr. Latoya Taylor's bedside manner was strange. She cried and screamed with no self control. My son was terrified and upset he no longer wanted to be at Children's Scottish Rite Hospital because of her.This Doctor hand written a letter to give to a child protection agency our family knew nothing about (DEFACS) to take my child and medicate him and treat him at her own discretion. She did this action after I informed her face to face that I am preparing to seek a different doctor and different hospital to medically treat my child. She and her staff contacted the local police and had me removed from the hospital via handcuffs. I faught with nurses, hospital security and police to hang on to my child to get him to the car to transport my child to a different hospital. My son had an asthma attack and was successfully treated in the ER. My child was no longer experience any asthma symptoms. I know becuase I have been managing my son's asthma for 10 years along side my son's personal doctor back home in Ohio. I know my son and his asthma more than any one else. I went to jail. My son was taken from me. The DEFACS agency would not allow my family to take my son. My son was gone from us for 17 days. He was put into 2 different foster homes during his 17 day kidnapping. The first foster home the foster mother was a very questionable charater. I could hear over the phone when my son phoned me twice the lady screaming and speaking to my child along with other children in an abusive manner. I saw my son one time in a controlled environment with security surrounding us behind a mirror wall room. My son look like a homeless person. After our one hour visit at this DEFACS agency, I never saw or heard from my son until the 17 day I faught like crazy to get hime back to me.My son is an only child and he and I have never been seperated from each other in such a manner in our lives.All I expected when my son was in the hospital was to be informed of what type of medication he would receive prior to the doctor ordering his medication for treatment. As a patient or a guardian of the patient I have the right to be informed prior to the inform consent to treat. My son had already been given Albuterol and atrovent and both medications successfully treated my son's asthma. All other types of asthma medication was new to us and all I desired was the right to be informed of these different and new asthma treatments. Doctor Latoya Taylor is a dangerous doctor to all children.

Autism Spectrum Disorder