Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Latrise P Searson-Norris has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Latrise P Searson-Norris has the following 5 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
As a pediatrician one would think working with kids would be a priority. However, when my child visited the doctor was not very courteous towards my child and did not seem like a very happy inviting pediatrician. When your child says after the visit, "mommy, the doctor was not very nice" that says something to me as a parent. As a parent it's helpful to make the visit as pleasant as can be however when the parents feel as if the doctor is being condescending and talking like we have no clue it does not make for a good visit. There will be no follow-up with this doctor. Her bed side manner is in need of some serious upgrades especially when working with children.
23 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Latrise P Searson-Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.