Dr. Laura Andreson Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Laura Andreson?

Didn't listen or call back

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I was put on a birth control pill that had many negative side effects for me; one of them being it made me want to commit suicide. I was told to keep taking it and she refused to switch me to something else because supposedly the side effects couldn't start within two months (except after I stopped taking the pill on my own the side effects eventually all went away). I called three times all together to switch to a different pill and twice I never got a call back. There was also a very long wait time of around an hour when I went in for my scheduled appointment. I felt like no one listened to my concerns or cared about my pain.

Posted on June 18th, 2017