3.8

Have you seen Dr. Laura A Andrews?

She should not be a doctor let alone in healthcare period.

Dr. Andrews is an absolute horror story. Please I beg you find a different endo. She does not care about you or your health she has given me tons of misinformation and caused great deal of stress in my life because of it. Her nurse Danielle is no better has no idea what is going on can't get a straight answer out of either of them .

Truly disturbed by her and her nurse.

Very opinionated. Wants to get in and out of appt without listening to the patient.

INADEQUATE CARE

I saw Dr. Andrews for about 2-3 years with my thyroid. I had other symptoms relating other than inactive thyroid related problems such as neuropathy in feet and edema in legs and asked over and over again to do a full blood and health draw to look further into my health. She said she could not do that as she was only looking at my thyroid. I just went to a new doctor today who had a panel done and to my dismay I found out that I had pre-diabetic symptoms. Dr Andrew states she is thyroid and diabetic specialists but she refused to treat extensive to my needs relating to possible diabetic. She has only thyroid panels done, office visit is poke at neck and say your test from blood draw for thyroid is as follows, gives you medicine but addresses nothing else and I pay and arm and leg for that bill. Now I find myself down a road that may have been prevented with proper care to all of my endrocronical needs. Very upset with doctor.

Dr Andrews is excellent. She is understanding and compassionate to help. She always makes me feel like there is hope for improvement for my condition.

Wonderful Doctor

4 years ago I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer. I had to have surgery to remove my thryroid. Dr Andrew's has been there every step of the way. She is kind, caring and knowledgable. She takes time to explain any questions that I may have. I have always found her staff to be very professional and caring also.

Dr. Laura Andrews

I love Dr. Andrews, she takes her time to explain to me what is going on with my illness. I love that she has a lot of knowledge about Diabetes and tells me like it is, she does not sugar coat it for me. From my first appointment with her, she has taken an interest in my health and makes the right choices for my medication, plus she is very friendly and fun to work with.

Great Dr.

I've had several appointments with Dr. Andrews and was very satisfied with the entire experience. Dr. Andrews was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and above all interested in making sure she understood my concerns and then making sure that I understood her diagnosis and instructions. She was very pleasant, personable and caring. I would (and have) recommend her to my friends.

Not a good doctor for thyroid problems

She is nice but doesn't know much about thyroid issues. Dr. Andrews was not helpful at all. Her staff is annoyingly incompetent.

Rude and uncaring

Dr. Andrews is curt, unsympathetic and has a terrible bedside manner. Her condescension and lack of compassion make her a doctor not worth seeing. She does not come across as caring about your health anyway .

Dr. Laura A Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Menasha, WI.