Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura A Arbogast has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Laura Arbogast is very unfriendly, barley smiles and when she does ask you what you are there for she seems to only address one issue at a time. I have addressed the same issue with her on three different office visits, only for her to never address them. So I called the office back only to be told that I need to come in and re-address the issue with her because it had now been past 30 days. My health insurance does not even require a referral. All she or her office staff have to do is pick up the phone and refer me to a specialist that I have already spoke to there office. Dr. Laura Arbogast flat out refuses. Are you friggin kidding me. Dr. Laura Arbogast is all about the money.....if she can keep you coming in to her office she gets your copay and bills your medical insurance. This is partially what is wrong with this world.......it's about the $$ for this Dr. Happy Halloween Dr. BOO to you!!!!!
My experience with Dr Laura Arbogast was not a good one. She was not friendly at all. She came in and said hello with no facial expression at all, no smile. Sits down and asked me about 5 yes or no questions and then said OK, I'm going to give you a prescription and here's a lab slip to get your blood test done. Then just walked out. I felt like I was talking to a very unfriendly robot. On my way home I was looking through my paperwork and only saw a lab slip but no prescription. So I called the office and they said let me look at your file.... Came back on the phone and said she called it into so and so pharmacy. I said oh OK, she didn't tell me that. So yeah it was a bad experience, plus she did not get explain to me anything about this disease or the meds at all. And one of the women who schedules the appointments was very rude.
Dr. Arbogast is great, she takes the time to listen and really get to know her patients. She spent almost an hour with me at my first appointment to get to know me and then was very detailed in explaining her plan for my health and answered all the questions I had. I can tell she cares about all her patients!
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Laura A Arbogast accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMclaren Community Center, 2313 E Hill Rd, Grand Blanc, MI
Dr. Laura A Arbogast is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.