Dr. Laura Arline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Arline?

Really Disappointed

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Began with she began practice at Bardmoor office. Was hopeful, and was happy in beginning. However, when I was ill, twice, she did not treat me correctly and I ended up being ill much longer than necessary. The first time I gave another chance, after the second time, I found another Dr.

Thorough and kind

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Dr. Arline is very thorough and kind - I've never received such comprehensive care. She takes care of me and my kids and knows the whole family so well. We truly trust her and are fortunate that she is our doctor!

Twice Burned

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Twice I have had Dr. Arline tell me wrong things. The first time I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt, the 2nd time, I just knew that she is too inexperienced to deal with anything seriously wrong. Additionally, I came in for a physical and after a family history of heart disease and high cholesterol myself (I work out & eat right - it's in our family), she told me I only need a physical every 2 years. I'm no doctor, but I never heard of a person with high cholesterol only going in every 2 years.

Best PCP around

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr. Arline is the best PCP around! She takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. She is very professional, kind and smart. I am so fortunate I have her to care for me. I have never had a hard time getting an appointment. I reccomend her to all of my family and friends.

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Dr. Arline cares about you as a patients of her. She is very thorough and she is a good listener as you share your symptoms. She very consciencous about look for the medication for you and will research the medication to see if they are side effects that might interfere with other medication you may be taking. If you have other specialist who are following you, Dr. Arline is very good about connecting with the other specialist to see that quality care is done. Just recently went in to see her about my knee, I couldn't walk. Within 20 minutes, she contact a my orthopedic doctor and had me in to see him by the end of the day. Her staff are wonderful and caring also. She is the best!

Satisfied patient

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Arline has been my doctor for 3 plus years now and I have been very satisfied. I get annual physicals and feel she is both thorough and caring. I get follow up on my current health status and she is not afraid to say when you should lose a few pounds (in a nice way). If you want somebody who is caring and forthright and wants to ensure good health, Dr Arline is your doctor.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

the best Doctor, hands down.

amazing doc!

Posted on September 15th, 2010

im a nurse so im very picky when it comes to finding a good doctor. Dr. Arline surpassed my expectations. She is kind, very professional, listens to patients, and really digs into what the problem is. she doesn't miss a thing. bedside manner is outstanding. associates are great too. whole office is very efficient and curtious.

great experience all around

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Dr. Arline and her staff are knowledgeable and kind. I am so glad that we found her - she can take care of the whole family!

Not Worth The Wait

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Office staff is extremely rude. Dr. Arline seemed nice at first but is one of those kinds of drs that only knows how to care for simple things like the common colds. If you have anything more she will declare you as to complicated a patient and abondon you leaving with no primary care physicain. Beware. She also does not listen to her patients at all if she disagrees with you even a little bit. It for sure was not worth waiting the 6months that we waited to get in to see her. You are better off taking your chances and going to see another Dr. that really truly does care about you. Any Dr. that is vindictive and treats you like crap really doesn't care.

fantastic!

Posted on March 8th, 2010

The staff is friendly and helpful and Dr. Arline takes her time and provides great care!

Not recommended!

Posted on October 1st, 2009

Long wait in office, staff is not helpful or friendly. Once you see the doctor you are still left feeling like nothing has been done. I don't think I will be going back.