Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura A Armas MD
Dr. Laura A Armas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Cape Coral, FL and Omaha, NE . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura A Armas has 3 locations
1682 NE Pine Island Rd
Cape Coral, FL 33909
Dr. Laura A Armas has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Laura A Armas has the following 9 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, Type 2
18 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Laura A Armas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Laura A Armas's office for more information.
1707 N Mills Ave Orlando, FL : (321) 841-6600
1682 NE Pine Island Rd Cape Coral, FL : (239) 424-1655
42nd And Emile Omaha, NE : (402) 559-4000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura A Armas, MD - Internal Medicine in Orlando, FL, in this video.
Dr. Laura A Armas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.