Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano
Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Baalmann-Mangano is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Baalmann-Mangano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano
You must have a referral from your primary care physician when you make your appointment with Dr. Baalmann-Mangano.
Locations & DirectionsPARKWAY PATHOLOGY, 3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Laura K Baalmann-Mangano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.