Dr. Laura E Barr Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Laura E Barr?

Confidence in your Doctor is priceless !

I have been under Dr. Barr's care for many years now. I have such confidence in her decisions when it comes to my health. She has always encouraged me, has never made me feel hurried when I needed to talk, and over time I have come to realize that she truly does have my best interests at heart. Without Dr. Barr's care, I know it would be very difficult to endure the pain I go through with Fibromyalgia and other illnesses. Dr. Barr has been a care giver to 4 generations of my family. I would recommend Dr. Barr to anyone interested in getting the best overall care possible.

Dr. Laura E Barr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Millersburg, OH.