Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Laura L Beeghly
Dr. Laura L Beeghly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynn, MA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Beeghly is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Nsmc Salem Hospital. Dr. Beeghly has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura L Beeghly has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Laura L Beeghly has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Laura L Beeghly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 10
Dr. Beeghly was my doctor for 7yrs and was treating me for headaches and migraines and she put me on meds. When asked to have a catscan or mri she said no. I changed my doctor after years of pain he set me up with a catscan and mri that same week. what they found were two brain tumors after going to many doctors I had them removed at Mass general. I have no more headaches. If she ordered a catscan or mri and all the years she treated me I would no have been on meds or in bed so many weeks of my life. And if my tumors were cancer I would of most likely been no here anymore.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Beeghly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1992
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Laura L Beeghly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Physicians Group, 496 Lynnfield St Ste 7, Lynn, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura L Beeghly, MD - Internal Medicine in Lynn, MA, in this video.
Dr. Laura L Beeghly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynn, MA.