Dr. Laura H Berglund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura H Berglund?

Do not see for thyroid related issues

I had been seeing her for about a year before I had any health issues. I suspected it was my thyroid...labs came back and suspicions verified. My thyroid panel was very abnormal, yet I had to request medication. I was started on the lowest dose. 3 months later, I found out I was pregnant. High TSH can cause miscarriages. She did not request labs or increase my dose. Big red flag for me! I found a new doctor who would follow this medical condition a little closer and feel 100% better after being properly medicated.

Dr Berglund has been my doctor for over 10 years. The practice is closing, but they gave only a 3 week notice. I happen to be on a maintenance drug and needed to have my annual physical, and in fact tried to set it up before the notice came out. I am not able to get my physcial and am left needing to find a doctor on very short notice.