Dr. Laura J Bianconi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura J Bianconi?

Terrible!

My daughter would start to cry when she just saw the woman. She was terrible to my daughter and even rolled her eyes when she was crying and being fussy at a year old. Two different occasions I had to go back after a week and saw other doctors in the practice who fixed the problems right away. She would hardly look at my daughter. When I switched pediatrician she diagnosed my daughter with hypotonia and sent us to a neurologist, refered my daughter for orthotics because my daughter was not walking and could hardly stand at 14 months old, could not sit without support, was not talking, had bad constipation issues and Bianconi NEVER said a word. Being a new mom I put trust in the doctor to know a little bit about development delays more then me. Every time I expressed concern she would just blow it off- Thank god I switched docotrs! I would never let this woman near my daughter again!

Dr. Bianconi is very prompt, courteous, willing to listen, and caring towards my children. She follows up on medical issues promptly. Dr. Bianconi is an excellent practitioner that I would recommend without reservation.

LOVE this doctor!

Dr. B is no longer our doctor, but I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. We saw her in Antioch IL and were incredibly sad when she moved to McHenry, as it's just too far for us to travel with a sick child. She was always kind, caring, knowledgable, ready and willing to spend the time to make you comfortable and answer every question you might have. She really connected with my kids as well. We miss you Dr. B! You set the bar high and I have yet (4 years) to find a pediatrician I like as much.