Dr. Laura Bond Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laura Bond?

One of the best.

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I trust Dr. Laura Bond without a shadow of a doubt. She is frank and to the point, but also compassionate. I am not stressed out when I need to go see her. Her team and the office staff are pleasant to work with and I feel she has a very good working relationship with them. In the sea of doctors I have seen during my cancer journey, Dr. Bond is on the top of my list and I would definitely recommend her.

Dr. Laura Bond is cold, neurotic, uncomfortable in her own skin, doesn't know how to deal with patients

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr. Bond seems very insecure, I did not feel comfortable with her and the staff didn't like or respect her and that's very telling. Avoid her.

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.