Dr. Laura Borthwick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Borthwick?

Catholic Mom

Posted on June 19th, 2013

After searching for a new OB/GYN for 2 years I am glad that i found Dr Borthwick. The above reviews have definitely helped me in choosing her, particularly the negative aspects pointed out.I assume that what the other reviewers say as conservative meant that Dr Borthwick respects the sanctity of life - which is what I've been looking for. Dr Borthwick was very kind and she listened to my concerns. Her staff was also very nice and respectful. They even went the extra mile to help me when I found out that I left my insurance card at home.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I have not had any problem with her at all. I have never found her cold or uncaring. The only negetive thing I can think of is,she is a little conservative in her treatment. I have no problem questioning drs.,however,ultimitly she is the doc,not me. Ifeel she did right by me.

Horrible

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Dr. Borthwick was down right rude and demeaning. She cut me off mid-sentence when speaking and brushed off my concerns. The exam room I was in had a space heater to warm it. The space heater should have been an indicator to me of Dr. Borthwick's personality - very cold and uncaring. I would not recommend Dr. Borthwick to anyone.

Posted on December 13th, 2016