Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura A Bradford
Dr. Laura A Bradford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bradford is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Bradford has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura A Bradford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laura A Bradford has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Laura A Bradford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laura A Bradford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I have been seeing Dr Bradford since I was 18. After finding out that I was pregnant with our first daughter, she was great. Half way through the pregnancy my husband's job took us to Houston. I couldn't find a doc down there that I liked and continued seeing Bradford till I was 7 months. She finally found me a doc I liked in Houston, and all was well. Bradford did deliver my second daughter and it was PERFECT! We are now expecting our third kiddo and I couldn't be happier with who is going to deliver it! My husband loves going to appointments as well, he know that if he hasa question she will answer it and he won't be ignored. The staff is great, everytime I call with a question the nurse calls me within 2 hours for even the smallest thing. Bradford is an awesome doc!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Bradford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Laura A Bradford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEighth Avenue Obstetrics And Gynecology, 1425 8th Ave Ste 101, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Laura A Bradford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.