Is Dr. Laura Lile the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Lile RPH, MD
Dr. Laura Lile, RPH, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with other offices in Franklin, TN and Grosse Ile, MI . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Lile has 3 locations
Dr. Laura Lile has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Laura Lile has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
16 Years Experience
The University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Laura Lile Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Laura Lile's office for more information.
7185 Avalon Blvd Alpharetta, GA : (404) 975-1619
120 South 3rd Street Franklin, TN : (470) 279-4171
24201 Meridian Street Grosse Ile, MI : (947) 282-2504
More about Dr. Laura Lile
Dr. Lile has devoted more than two decades to developing, teaching and practicing the principles of preventative healthcare and wellness. Since 2008, she has grown the concierge side of her practice, ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura Lile is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.