Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura C Cauthen
Dr. Laura C Cauthen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cauthen is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cauthen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura C Cauthen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I was told multiple times by Dr. Cauthen that she did not have time to hear about my gynecological problems (which was the sole purpose of my appointment that I waited 2 months for!). The few times she didn't tell me how little time she had to hear about my issues, she spoke down to me and treated me like I was stupid. The second part of the visit was even worse, because I then was given a pap smear (that I was never told I was getting nor was it the reason for my visit!). I would never recommend her to anyone!
I was real impressed with Dr. Cauthen's whole experience. I didn't have to wait long. The nurse was very friendly. The Doctor was very pleasant and seemed eager to answer any questions that I had. I really enjoyed everything. From the moment I arrived till the time I left, the whole time went real smoothly. I not only would recommend this Doctor but I will also take my girls to see her. She is a five star doctor as far as I am concerned.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cauthen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Laura C Cauthen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnified Premier Womens Care, 574 Church St NE, Marietta, GA
Dr. Laura C Cauthen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.