Dr. Laura Cauthen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Cauthen?

Worst Experience Ever!

Posted on February 9th, 2014

I was told multiple times by Dr. Cauthen that she did not have time to hear about my gynecological problems (which was the sole purpose of my appointment that I waited 2 months for!). The few times she didn't tell me how little time she had to hear about my issues, she spoke down to me and treated me like I was stupid. The second part of the visit was even worse, because I then was given a pap smear (that I was never told I was getting nor was it the reason for my visit!). I would never recommend her to anyone!

Happy to Recommend Highly!

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I was real impressed with Dr. Cauthen's whole experience. I didn't have to wait long. The nurse was very friendly. The Doctor was very pleasant and seemed eager to answer any questions that I had. I really enjoyed everything. From the moment I arrived till the time I left, the whole time went real smoothly. I not only would recommend this Doctor but I will also take my girls to see her. She is a five star doctor as far as I am concerned.

Horrible People Skills

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Was told to go see a General Surgeon for endometreosis - a GYN disease!! Was made to wait over an hour, unclothed in exam room.I fired her today! Looking for a new doctor.

Posted on December 5th, 2016