Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura E Conley
Dr. Laura E Conley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan Beach, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Conley is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. Dr. Conley has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura E Conley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Conley has been my entire family's doctor for over 5 years now. We couldn't be more satisfied. She is caring, spends time with my husband and me, fully explaining everything, answering all our questions and always making us feel warmly welcomed and comfortable, no matter what the medical issue. I wish all doctors were like this!! Sure, she sometimes runs behind (sometimes not), but if you give service like that, I imagine not every patient's issues are going to fit into the timeframe. I would greatly rather have a dr. who genuinely cares, who's thorough and believes in answering her patients questions than the usual doctor, who has their hand on the door knob and can't wait to leave.
Dr. Conley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Laura E Conley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcla Manhattan Beach Family And Internal Medicine, 2501 N Sepulveda Blvd Ste 100, Manhattan Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura E Conley in this video.
Dr. Laura E Conley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan Beach, CA.