Dr. Laura Corio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Corio?

Trusted Doctor and friend

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Laura Corio has been my doctor for over 25 years. She delivered both my children. She is compassionate and always answers all of my questions. I can get in touch with her any time I need to. She was available 24/7 during both of my pregnancies. I love her and her office staff. I recommend her 100%.

Thorough and caring

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr. Corio was recommended to me years ago by a friend diagnosed by the doctor with a life-threatening problem not found by others. Dr. Corio is thorough and matter of fact, giving you her full attention during a visit. Negative comments portraying her as not "warm and fuzzy" are unfathomable. I've found her to be a concerned physician who does not make you feel rushed.

Overpriced Below Average Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2011

It is obvious that the positive ratingsfor Laura Corio are due to bogus ratings.Probably her staff used their pc's toplump the ratings.She does not accept insurance and thinksshe is elite. The amount she chargesfor her services is ridiculous comparedto her training and expertise. I wentto her once, thinking her staff wasmore interested in ordering and eatingpizza then attending to the patient's needs.Nothing about Corio impressed me,that would cause me to choose her overa doctor that is covered by insurance.

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Corio by a work colleague after my OB/Gyn of several years moved. Dr. Corio spent a lot of time with me during my first visit and sent me for what I thought at first was a lot of tests (my previous doctor had not sent me for any of these tests before and I was skeptical as to their necessity). Dr. Corio called me the very next day after I took the tests and told me that the results indicated that I needed surgery and the sooner the better - I was stunned - she explained in great detail what needed to be done and why. Before the surgery, she held my hand and made me feel at ease. Her bedside manner and her dedication is beyond words. I have had surgery and other procedures before and I have never felt such compassion from a doctor before. The subsequent visits (post-op, etc.) she was just as genuinely caring and honest and thorough. My husband & I both believe that she saved my ovary and possibly my life. If it wasn't for her, I would never have known something was wrong since I had no real symptoms (besides not being able to get pregnant after trying for some time). I would, and have, recommended Dr. Corio to everyone I know without hesitation!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Inept Hostile Staff and Airhead Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2010

and uneducated staff thatI have ever experienced, especiallysince Insurance does not cover herservices. They write incorrect prescriptions,Laura Corio has the most inept, hostile, unprofessional make it uncomfortable toask for refills and give wrong instructions for taking medicine. Dr.Corio acts like an airhead who hasvery little interest in patients she is not taking large sums of money from.

Posted on August 13th, 2009

Dr. Corio has been my doctor for 20 years. When everything was routine she was efficient and I can agree not terribly warm & fuzzy. But, when I had problems and required surgery she went way above & beyond, putting herself on the line to help me. She is an amazing surgeon and caring healer. Extremely smart and skilled with genuine compassion.

Not Warm and Fuzzy but Smart and Honest

Posted on April 24th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Corio for several years. With the exception of when I had a serious problem (when she was there for me every step of the way) she has been matter-of-fact rather than chatty and warm. But she is a superb doctor and is there for her patients 110% in a crisis. It is really a question of what you need in a dr. She suits me great.

Love Dr. Corio!

Posted on April 1st, 2009

I agree whole-heartedly with "cv". I was referred to Dr. Corio by another doctor and she is amazing. I've never felt more comfortable with a doctor in my life and I'm about 60lbs overweight so you can just imagine! She spent lots of time with me explaining everything, called me several times and was just amazing. I think the other poster must have Dr. Corio confused with someone else.

Posted on November 30th, 2008

really surprised to see that negative comment. i have seen dr corio for years & she has never been anything but super professional & one of the most normal, caring, talk-you-off-the-ledge doctors i have ever seen. plus she's brilliant! so, sorry someone had a bad experience but i couldnt disagree more strongly- i'd almost bet it was a mistake.

Traumatic experience w/ this physician

Posted on September 26th, 2008

I would not recomment Dr. Corio to anyone. I went for a routine exam, and have been in pain and sore for days since. She is very rough and performs procedures that are unexpected, invasive, unnecessary, and completely outside the realm of standard. She has no respect for patients privacy. You feel violated and physically in pain after her exam.

Posted on April 5th, 2017