Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura J Crecelius has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. C previously practiced in Tupelo with my former OB/GYN. When he retired I transferred to her. She has always been very thorough. I have had issues that required biopsies of my uterus and one breast and I was very pleased with her thoroughness, level of care and her patience with me during those scary times. I trusted her because my former OB/GYN allowed her to practice with him and also from another physician in which I have the utmost faith.
She is a wonderful doctor. I'd recommend her to anyone.She delivered my daughter and was great. She listens and seems to actually care. I've been to other gynocologists before, but she is by far the best .
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Laura J Crecelius accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCorinth Medical Specialists, 3301 Tinin Dr, Corinth, MS
Dr. Laura J Crecelius is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Corinth, MS.