Dr. Laura F Dabney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura F Dabney?

Very satisfied with my visit...

Before I saw Dr. Dabney I looked at her reviews and I felt really stressed about going to see her. I have to say that none of the bad reviews matched the person I saw. I saw Dr. Dabney for a C & P hearing - ordered by the Veteran's Administration. She was professional and thorough with the exam. I felt very comfortable with her immediately. I would encourage you to overlook this negativity and go to see her for yourself. Thank you.

Pure Greed

I saw Dr. Dabney for anxiety. 1 visit and that was enough. Cold, Callous and purely money driven. I paid out of pocket at $200 for 30 mins.... I should have taken a spa day instead (that would have been more therapeutic). Now a year later she claims I owe her $200 from an appointment I never had! Pure extortion! She truly needs to see a psychiatrist. She is fluffing/writing all the excellent reviews on vitals.com, just look at the diction. If you refer to her yelp reviews, you will see the truth. She attempted to write bogus reviews but yelp caught her and but them in the not recommended file. She goes to extraordinary lengths to hide her poor patient reviews. ASK WHY!!

A true guide to knowing yourself

I highly recommend Dr. Dabney. She has great listening skills to show me how I respond to issues and what's at work beneath the surface.

Lacks Empathy

Enough said

We have both gained much from our time together. :)

Disappointed

She refused to treat me after finding out I did drugs 8 years ago. She didn't offer me names of other doctors, she didn't take my insurance, she even had the nerve to expect payment after not helping me. I left upset and even more depressed than when I got there. I really needed help and all I got was a bill for a few hundred dollars and the feeling of hopelessness

Therapy isn't something you want to talk about with everyone but I feel like everyone should go. It's so liberating to learn about why you do stupid things because then you can finally fix them! Dr. Dabney also does skype and phone sessions which was really helpful for my situation because I travel alot for business. If you're on the fence about getting help like I was, JUST GO.

Dr Dabney

I found Dr. Dabney to be intelligent and compassionate. I did not feel rushed or judged; she helped me gain insight into my feelings and behavior.

Excellent doctor!...Beautiful office, very private. I was immediately at ease in this setting and I have made great progress. If you're on the fence about theapy go here first.

Extremely helpful

I've just finished up therapy and found the experience surprisingly helpful. I admit, I was skeptical at first but I found Dr D to be insightful and she was able to show me so many things I didn't know. It was kind of amazing. I appreciate everything she's done to help me and indirectly, my family. I've never been able to directly contact a doctor before but she let me text or email her directly which was great. I'm a busy professional and she was able to work around my schedule.

Excellent caring therapist....she's changed my life!