Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Dalton
Dr. Laura Dalton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with other offices in Somerdale, NJ and Marlton, NJ (and 4 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Dalton is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Dalton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laura Dalton has the following 14 expertise
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Dr. Laura Dalton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Dalton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Kennedy Health Systems
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
VIRTUA HLTH& REHAB MT HOLLY
Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Stratford Division
JFK Mediplex Surgery Center
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
West Jersey Hospital - Camden
Virtua Hlth-Mem Hsp Of Burl Co
Kennedy Memorial Hosp.-Univ. Med Ctr
Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Methodist Hospital Division Of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital System
33 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura Dalton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.