Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura A Davidson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
Dr Davidson's smiled and spoke gently as she blamed me for making an unnecessary appointment and wasting her time. Without diagnostics, she told me I did not have a problem but tested me since I was there. She was rude, insensitive, and I left feeling guilty and in tears. Ironically labs proved that she was wrong, and I did in fact need medicine. I wiould never want another to subject themselves to her unprofessional, and condescending manners.
She spent 5 minutes with me for my annual visit, did not bother to learn anything about me and my history even though I was a new patient, and made assumptions about why I suddenly was experiencing certain symptoms based on no knowledge of me or my history. She was rude, condescending and rolled her eyes at me and made me feel stupid. I will never go to her again. When I saw another dr about my symptoms, they took time to know me and do testing, and found out it was NOT stress that caused my symptoms, but premenopause. But not Dr Davidson. She was in too much of a hurry to get to the next patient, and just plain rude. Never again.
I really like Dr. Davidson and thought both her and her staff were really nice. She made me feel very comfortable, and I felt a whole lot better when I left her office. She was the only OB in Tomball to take me in as a patient, because I am 18 weeks pregnant. And I am glad she did. There will ALWAYS be things we don't agree with, or understand why things go the way they do, but as for a dr I believe she is great and I can't wait to continue to see her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Davidson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Laura A Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLaura Davidson Md Pa, 647 James St Ste 130, Tomball, TX
Dr. Laura A Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.